Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello and welcome!


Hello!

Welcome to my blog. This is my place to vent, to be grateful, to toot my own horn, to complain about current events and situations, and pretty much anything else I feel like posting. I am very direct and to the point, and I am of an age where I really don't take crap from anyone. That being said, my husband will tell you that I love to jump around topic wise, so you just never know what I might come up with!

Although not all posts will be political, I feel that I must make this disclaimer:  I do not consider myself liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. I listen to all points and I make my own decisions. (If only everyone would do that.) I am pro-choice, a proponent of equal rights for all, and of the general opinion that people should worry more about themselves and less about what others are doing. If you are easily offended or you consider yourself Right Wing Tea Party  (cough cough crazy cough cough), this is probably not the place for you.

Now, because my three year old decided that this was her night to stay up until 10:30 pm, I am not going to get to write the post I wanted. I would love to sit here and tell you that I calmly rocked her to sleep, telling her how much I love her the entire time......nope, the whole episode was more akin to "Go the Fuck to Sleep"......and if you haven't read that, you should, it's hilarious.
So I will add a few more pics here to give you an idea of where I am coming from, and then I will be fresh and ready tomorrow for some actual blogging. (Here's hoping.)


Just food for thought. Good night!

Blunt




No comments:

Post a Comment